Mar 25, 2014

Dreaming of shorts...

Hey Y'all,
Shorts are necessities for late Spring and Summer. Do you ever get tired of just solid colored shorts? I know I do... I think it's good to own some patterned shorts or shorts that are a little decorated instead of just solid chinos.

Patterned shorts add some fun to any outfit. Stripes, polka dots, bows, and other designs are perfect for any occasion! Let's look at some outfit ideas...



floral shorts


H M sheer top
$13 - hm.com


Madewell shorts
madewell.com


Jack rogers sandals
zappos.com



Tory burch jewelry
shopbop.com


Kate spade jewelry
macys.com


Blu Bijoux gold necklace
maxandchloe.com

Mint and needlepoint

Spring

navy & seersucker

2 comments :

  1. I love those polka dot shorts!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Kristin! They are pretty adorable...
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen