Mar 27, 2014

Excellent Elephants

Elephants are some of my favorite animals. Next to giraffes, penguins, goats, and cows of course! Today... I thought I would share with y'all some adorable elephant accessories and clothing items.

Let's first look at some elephant earrings:

elephant earrings


How adorable are these earrings? I love all of these different kinds of elephants. I also like how some of these earrings are dangly and studs.. Others have color, or are just silver and gold. I love all of these elephants!

How about we look at some elephant scarves?

Elephant scarves


I love all of the colors of these scarves. So many different elephant designs, patterns, colors... everything! P.S. One of these scarves is Lilly Pulitzer...

And now let's look at some elephant clothing items!
elephants


That elephant oxford is definitely a favorite... Those clutches and wristlets are pretty adorable too!

Question for y'all today: Do you like elephants? Why or Why not?

xx-
Cathleen

2 comments :

  1. I'm starting to like elephants, too! I've recently been mildly obsessing over Lilly Pulitzer's Tusk in Sun print :) great picks!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tusk in Sun! Thanks for reading...
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen