Mar 22, 2014

Staple Saturday

Hey Y'all,
Happy Weekend! It's Saturday, and I'm so very happy... Anyways, y'all know how this works! I pick something that I feel is a staple and I write a whole post about it! I hope that you enjoy today's Staple Saturday:)
staple saturday

staple saturday by classycathleen featuring MARC BY MARC JACOBS
This week's staple is a statement belt. Belts can be tools, but they can also be fun acessories For example: bright colored belts, or sparkly belts are considered to be statement pieces in my book..

Statement belts are good for plain and simple clothing items. So if you wore a pair of navy chino shorts and a white lace top... A statement belt would add a pop of color to this outfit. 

Let's look at some other outfit ideas!

Places to Purchase:
-River Island
-Tory Burch
-Kate Spade
-YES-Style
-Dorothy Perkins

Have a great rest of your weekend,
xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen