May 27, 2014

Nautical finds..

nautical
Hey Y'all,
If you follow me on Pinterest, then you know about my obsession with anchors.. Well, The obsession has grown farther than just anchors. Now it's all things nautical. By all things, I mean pretty much ALL things nautical. And who does nautical better than C. Wonder? Exactly. No one. Especially when it comes to jewelry.

Let's just start with these darling open bangles... FABULOUS. I love the starfish, the anchors, even the lifesavers are just perfect. I think that these are some of the cutest bangles I have seen in a while. Just that's my honest opinion right there..

Oh, and then those chain bracelets.. No other word to describe these bracelets then amazing! I have seen a very similar anchor bracelet, but I still think that C. Wonder did great with it. However, I have never, EVER seen a whale tail version of this bracelet! It reminds me of Vineyard Vines...

And lastly, these nautical knot rings are great. I have never seen any rings like these! I love how they come in a set, and how they are all different sailor knots. I would wear these rings all the time! They are fabulous..

All in all, I love nautical jewelry pieces like these. And I love C. Wonder. So, I am REALLY in love with all of the items above..

Which item is your favorite from the collage above?



xx-
Cathleen

2 comments :

  1. I love the whale tail bracelet. So cute!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's just adorable..
    Thanks for reading,
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen