Jun 20, 2014

Gingham, Pearls, and Monograms

Hey Y'all, 
Don't you get tired of living in running shorts, leggings, and yoga pants all summer? I know I do.. Some days you don't need to dress nicely, because you are staying at home all day! Today, I felt I owed it to myself to actually get dressed. So, I picked out a gingham shirt, my new pearl necklace, and my monogrammed crossbody bag. I hope y'all like: 


{instagrammed}

{instagrammed}





Top: J.Crew
Necklace: Versona Acessories
Bracelet: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Jack Rogers 
post signature

3 comments :

  1. I LOVELOVELOVE the braceletI I need one!

    -Adrienne
    theprepsterlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, can't go wrong with gingham and pearls! Love all the details! ;)


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claire! Too sweet:) I just subscribed to your blog via email, and I LOVE your posts! Fabulous!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen