Jun 9, 2014

Navy Stripes

Hey Y'all,
Lately I have been obsessed with nautical inspired outfits, and navy, and stripes... And just things like that. So.. Yesterday's outfit included a lot of my favorite things! If you follow me on Instagram: then you have already gotten a couple sneak peeks, but i thought i would still share this outfit with you! 












Jacket: Old Navy {similar} Dress: Tommy Hilfiger {Old.. I couldn't find a similar one} Bag: c/o Tiny Tulip {Check out the blog: preppymonogramstyle.com. I write on Mondays and Fridays. Hunter from preponabudget.com writes Wednesdays and Fridays} Shoes: Jack Rogers  Bracelets: c/o Ford Designs {Check them out on Instagram: @shopforddesigns}


2 comments :

  1. The Preppy SistersJune 9, 2014 at 9:08 PM

    I love your new blog layout, it's gorgeous! And I love that outfit, the dress is gorgeous.


    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    Thank you so much:) I tried to make my blog more simple! And thanks so much! I am in love with this dress...
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen