Jun 26, 2014

Tulle

Navy Tulle
Yeah, I know.. I'm a little behind on this whole tulle trend.. Most bloggers wore tulle in the Spring time. The pastel colors were beautiful and fabulous for Spring. Personally, I am in love with the navy tulle! Sadly, the navy does not fit the Summer-y season.. HOWEVER, a white tulle skirt looks fabulous in the Summer!


white & navy
How fabulous? I just reversed the colors! {Can you tell that white and navy are my two favorite colors?}


Pink & tulle
And here is another look that would be a little better for Summer.. The pink and white are much lighter and happier colors for the Summer time:)

What do y'all think about tulle skirts? 



Enter your e-mail address:

Powered by FeedPress

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for reading Emily! I agree with you.. I love the trend, but I wonder about if I would wear one out and about..
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a former ballerina, I have been absolutely obsessed with tulle skirts for years. Thank you for sharing a few! I've been trying to find a really good one to buy in the most versatile color possible.

    http://triplex3threat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen