Jul 8, 2014

An Interview with Kate...

Hey Y'all, 
I recently found Kate's blog through my Google Plus community! If you have not joined it please feel free to do so. {link} When I saw that her blog was titled "Long Island Prepster", I knew I would love all of her posts, and of course getting to know Kate as a blogger. So... I interviewed her:) I know y'all will love getting to know more about her as much as I did! 

1        1.      What encouraged you to start a blog?
For as long as I can remember I've always been in love with the idea of sharing ideas, reviews, style etc. through the Internet. When I was very young I would make posts on the Nick.com fashion message board. This developed into my love for tumblr, as I got older. Now I've decided to try blogging!   

2. What do you hope to get out of blogging?
I want my ideas to be shared with others while creating a close knit group of blogging friends.

 3.   What are some of your favorite blogs (maybe a list of 5-10)
The College Prep, Prep in yourStep, Classy Cathleen, and I love the YouTube’s of brookexbeauty, coffee&cashmeire and glamourkate08

3. What is your favorite color combo when it comes to putting together outfits?
Navy and white!

4. Kate Spade or Lilly Pulitzer? Explain why you chose what you chose.
Lilly Pulitzer, I love the prints!

5.Who would you consider to be your role models?
Kate Middleton is one of my role models. I feel the way she presents herself and her style is very inspiring.

6.Who/what inspires you?
The desire to live an exciting life, and not to wake up when I’m 40 depressed and hating my job.

7.What is your favorite food?
I love filet mignon.

8. Do you have any pets?
Yes! A Shih Tzu named Mater he is six years old

9. What are some of the items on your “want list” currently?

I really want a pair of Tory Burch leather sandals and riding boots. Also, pair of pearl earrings and a monogram necklace are on my want list!

10.What is your favorite quote?
“It’s about the endless supply of clothes that always looks the same, no matter what the era or fashion dictates”

11.What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
I love to read in my free time.

12. What was the last book you read? And/or What is your favorite book?
I read the entire trilogy of the Summer I Turned Pretty Series while avoiding studying for my chem regents last week! My favorite books are the Harry Potter Series, To Kill A  Mocking Bird, The Great Gatsby and The Catcher in the Rye.

13.How would you describe your style?
Classic!

14.What is one special talent of yours?
I have been horseback riding for twelve years! I love it so much.

15.When you go to the zoo, what animal do you look forward to seeing the most?
I love penguins!

16.What is your favorite vacation spot?
Depending on the season, I love the Caribbean in the summer and Europe in the winter!

17.What is your favorite season and why?
I love the fall! My favorite parts of the fall are the changing leaves, light sweaters and riding boots

18. What is your go-to pair of shoes?
My Sperry’s.

19. What is your favorite accessory/ies that you own? (Hats, necklaces, rings, bracelets, sunglasses.. etc.)
My silver Marc Jacobs watch, my gold pearl necklace that I am currently filling up, my Louis Vuitton pocketbooks, and my diamond earrings!

I hope y'all enjoyed finding out more about Kate from Long Island Prepster. Be sure to check out her blog! Also if you are a blogger, and are interested in anything like guest posting {see page here}, a button swap {Only taking 3 more for the month of July, but feel free to email me about it} or even an interview {either you asking me questions, or me asking you} Just remember that I am always an email away! 

Be sure to check out Kate's blog, and join the community here!

Enter your e-mail address:

Powered by FeedPress


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen