Jul 12, 2014

Graphic Tees + Boyfriend Jeans

Hey Y'all,
Lately I have seen so many bloggers styling graphic tees and boyfriend jeans. I love the boyfriend jean style. I think they are very chic, and can be styled so many different ways. I love the style, but I don't think it would look that great on me.. I will have to try it some day.. I can't judge the style by it's cover! Here are some looks that I put together that I am LOVING right now!!

Look #1: Everything Sounds Fancier in French-
Everything sounds fancier in French
French is not my language AT ALL!  I studied some Spanish.. But that's about it! I had to use google translate to figure out what "la mer" meant. According to Google, it means The Sea. So.. I decided to pair a few nautical accessories like the bangles, earrings, and rings. Since the tee was a navy color, I decided that i lighter wash of boyfriend jeans would look the best. When I was trying to figure out what shoes would match this outfit... It took a while, to decide! Then I saw these white converse, and i got really excited. I knew that I had found the perfect match!

#2: J'adore J.Crew-

J'adore
Here's some more French that I didn't understand.. J'adore. However, I used context clues when I saw "Amor" which means Love in Spanish. Then I realized that this shirt is such a perfect graphic tee! J.Crew always has the very best tees.. This one is certainly a favorite. I guess you could say that I  J'adore J.Crew! Again we see the light wash boyfriend jeans paired with a tee. instead of the white converse.. I put a pair of Toms wedges. Also I feel like the statement earrings and Tory Burch bag really help to finish off the look.

#3: Fan-Tast-Ique!-


Fan-tast-ique
I love how the words on this tee take up just about the entire shirt. I also love the "Q" and the "A" on this tee. I decided to pair this tee with a medium wash of boyfriend jeans, some wedges, and an open cardigan. This look is nice for Fall, because if it get's chilly.. You have your cardigan! If it's too warm.. Take the cardigan off! I felt like the jewelry was very basic and I tried to make the accessories match (or at least the leather accessories). Like the watch, shoes, and clutch.




What look was your favorite? Leave me a comment below! Also be sure to pin these images on Pinterest:)

Want to get Classy Cathleen delivered straight to your inbox? Enter your email address below!
Enter your e-mail address:

Powered by FeedPress

post signature

2 comments :

  1. "Everything sounds fancier in French" made me laugh! Love these french tees! They make a simple tshirt so chic!


    Emily || www.emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's true! I just bought a New York City Ballet shirt with several ballet terms on it, and it seems fancier because of the French (or at least that's what I tell myself when I pair it with a pencil skirt for work)!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen