Jul 3, 2014

It's My BIRTHDAY!

Hey Y'all!
It's my birthday! I'm so very excited for today... I love, love, LOVE having a July birthday! The weather is always just right, and most of the time it's sunny. I mean South Carolina is humid in the summer time.. But you get used to it!

So anyways, I have been thinking all week of birthday outfits and things like that.. And so I decided to show you the two looks that are my favorites for my birthday or just a birthday type of thing in general! 

Here's the first look:






I love this look because pink and navy are my two favorite colors! This outfit is perfect for school or any other occasion where you need to look semi ish professional. It is just a basic white tank top, with a rather large necklace, a cardigan, jeans, and my Jack Rogers! It's super comfy and casual.. 

Necklace (c/o): White Plum Boutique//Cardigan: Thrift//Tanktop: Old Navy (Only $4.50!)//Jeans: T.J.Maxx//Shoes: Jack Rogers

Look #2: 




My latest obsession had been with seersucker skirts! This skirt fits perfectly and looks great on... It looks great with pretty much any navy blue top. But I mean how could I wear a pair of Jack Rogers, a navy blue top, and a seersucker skirt without wearing my pearl cluster necklace from Versona Accessories?!?! I know.. I just couldn't resist! 

Top: Old Navy//Skirt: Sarta Designs//Shoes: Jack Rogers//Necklace: Versona Accessories

I hope you enjoyed these birthday looks:) 

"Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CATHLEEN.... Happy birthday to me!" 
post signature


20 comments :

  1. Happy Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

    XO,
    Emily | emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily:) You are too sweet!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I love both outfits. Enjoy your day!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kristin:)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I love love love the seersucker skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Cheyenne! I'm in love with it too:)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Cute outfits! Love the pearl necklace in the second one! Hope your birthday wishes come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Cathleen! Hope it's as fabulous as you are. Thanks for always helping to promote my posts and thanks for all your awesome posts. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy,
    Thank you so much! You are seriously too sweet:)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa,
    You are seriously too sweet! I'm just happy to help:)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! It's my boyfriend's birthday too! And tomorrow is America's birthday. Pretty eventful weekend we have going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Samantha! Happy Birthday to your boyfriend, and America, and Me haha!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. That seersucker skirt is adorable! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

    -Alex

    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Cathleen!! It seems I have missed it by 2 minutes (at least according to my time). I hope you had a great day. Both looks are great, but I especially adore the second one. You can never go wrong with a pearl necklace - very classy look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lauren,
    Thank you so much:) I agree! Pearls are always a must...
    Thanks for stopping by,
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tianna,
    Not a problem girly, and Thank you! :)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kadasia,
    Thanks so much girly!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alex,
    Thanks so much! I have had a slight obsession with seersucker lately.. Haha!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen