Aug 8, 2014

Bloggers With Class Award



NEW AWARD ALERT! The Bloggers With Class award has been updated, and is going live now! This is an award that I have created and put together myself. I also put together the Bloggers with Class Google + community (if you haven't joined.. PLEASE do!) I'm so focused on recognizing ladies with class because I feel like class is something that a lot of people lack nowadays. When you find a blogger that exhibits class through their writing, fashion, and just lifestyle in general.. Then you've found not only a great blogger, but a great person! That's kind of what this award is based on.. To find and connect with other great bloggers that are classy as well:)

Rules: 
~If tagged, please copy the rules into your post
~Please also link back to this post on Classy Cathleen
~Recognize the blogger that tagged you (share a little about them and their blog, and link back to them)
~Answer the questions that are a part of the award
~Tag 5 bloggers that you feel are classy to receive the award as well
~Let the bloggers know that they have been tagged!
~Be sure to include the link to the Bloggers With Class community (And don't forget to join!)
~Include the image in your post

Questions: 
1. What do you think it means to be classy?
2. Who are some of your role models?
3. Who are some of your style icons?
4. Pearls or bows?
5. Who/what inspires you?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. Do you like the classy style? What are some of your favorite pieces/trends of the fashion style?
8. What are some of your favorite quotes?
9. Why is it important to have class?
10. Why did you start a blog? When did you start your blog?

Here's Who I tag: 
*note- I will tag more than 5 to kick off this award.. But you only have to tag at least 5*
~ Claire of Simply Darling XO
~ Cara of Caralina Style
~ Emily of Emily and Dot
~ Catherine and Julianna of Preppy By The Sea
~ Salli of Style by Salli
~ Brianna of Golfer Prep
~ Carrie of Carrie On Blogs
~ Daria of The Daria Diaries
~ Katelyn of A Sprinkle of Kate

*There's so many classy bloggers out there that I follow, and there was no way I could tag them all! If I didn't tag you.. Don't feel bad! Go ahead and share the post on your own blog:)* 

post signature

1 comment :

  1. I just bought that C'est La Vie top this weekend! I'm looking forward to styling it.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen