Sep 26, 2014

Brewer's Lantern




{Thanks to the Sun for making this picture so cool!} The shirt is not really this dark.. just letting y'all know






Sooo.. I would be lying if I said that Brewer's Lantern was not my favorite Southern t-shirt brand. As we go into this Fall season, I have been loving oversized tees and leggings. In the pictures above, the green and blue tees are shown with jeans, and the red tee is paired with leggings. Leggings are super comfy and great for the school days when you just don't feel like getting dressed up. I have those days a lot. 

Anyways, right now, Brewer's Lantern is having an amazing End of Summer sale right now! So many tees (both long sleeved and short), koozies, tanks, and even hats! Literally, I live in t-shirts and leggings during the school weeks and even to bed. If you're like me, you will be hopping right on over to Brewer's Lantern NOW and scooping up all the tees you need to get you through these next few seasons. 

The part I love the most about Brewer's Lantern tees is the color choice. The dark green, red, and even the light blue, really can be worn in the Summer time with shorts, or in the Fall with jeans or leggings! Plus, getting t-shirts for under $30 is always a great thing.. 


post signature

1 comment :

  1. I'm a big fan of the oversized tees and legging look for when I'm hanging out or running errands so they is perfect!

    -Alex

    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen