Sep 16, 2014

Cool and Casual

Marine Layer's products are softer than a cloud. Once you put them on, you will never want to take them off. To say I'm obsessed would be an understatement. Ok so the people at Marine Layer are literally the sweetest, and I died when this super soft heathered blue top came in the mail. It has this pocket that makes it look like a pullover, but it's really just a top. I dug through my closet to find things to wear with it, and I came across this scarf.. Yet another item in my wardrobe that I am obsessed with. I paired it with jeans and my Jack Rogers because yes it is South Carolina and yes it is like 80 degrees or more every day. Sorry for such a short post.. And a bit of a flashback outfit, but I was dying to share it with y'all!! 








post signature

1 comment :

  1. Such a pretty scarf, I love how you styled it!

    -Alex

    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen