Nov 18, 2014

Dealing with colds..

I hate getting sick. 

I absolutely 100% hate getting sick. I hate missing things happening at school, I hate making up work, I hate laying in bed all day.. not being able to do ANYTHING. I feel just so miserable, and it's awful. I honestly think that colds are worse than the flu. You can get a flu shot, and ish prevent it.. but a cold? You're just lucky if you can make it through at least a semester without getting a cold or a sniffle or a cough or something. 

So... where I was going with all this before the ranting began is that I currently have a fabulous case of the common cold. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh. I have so many different assignments due this week too! But the worst part of all is that I had so many different drafted posts that were almost ready to go up... I was so excited! But you know, sometimes things change. So, tonight's post is about the things that make me feel better when I have a cold. 


Tea- Celestial Seasonings has some amazing and very yummy flavors. My favorite for when my throat is sore is the honey chamomile flavor. When I just need something hot to drink.. the wildberry zinger (i think that's what it's called) is my absolute favorite. 

Cough drops- an obvious necessity.. Ricola lemon mints are my absolute favorites, and they taste so great..

Project Runway- I like watching re-runs of this show using the Lifetime app. I recently fell in love with this show after reading a few of Carrie's posts during the previous season. Carrie, I can honestly say you have got me hooked on this show!! I could lay in bed for hours watching it..

Tissues are a given.. You're obviously gonna need them

When I'm sick.. You'll typically find me in sweatpants, shoes, an oversized sweatshirt, and a looser fitting sports bra. It's all about comfort for me! 



post signature