Nov 24, 2014

Fab Girl Bloggers LAUNCH



The day is here. The Fab Girl Bloggers community is launching TODAY. 

If you knew the amount of time and work that Sophia, Stephanie, Allie, Carrie, Peyton, and I have put into this.. I think it would surprise you. Sophia has been an incredible leader at putting this community together and starting over. It is such an exciting day for all of us, and I couldn't be happier to see it finally put together and live! We have a FABULOUS (see what I did there? Fab Girl Bloggers.. Fabulous... haha get it? I can be funny sometimes.. just not now apparently) group of girls in our community, and I'm just beyond excited to see where this community will take us:)

Let me introduce you to the Fab Girl Bloggers board:

Sophia is the girl behind all of this. She is 100% adorable, and she never ceases to amaze me. She has put so much of her time into getting this site all together, and she is just absolutely incredible. 

Stephanie is the head of recruiting here at FGB. Please contact her if you are interested in joining our community! 

Allie is the head of website which is obviously super important. She has been working super hard with Sophia to get our site up and running and ready for today! 

Carrie is the head of social media. She is absolutely amazing! She watches over all of our social accounts for the FGB and she has been doing a perfect job might I add.
Check out and follow the FGB social accounts- 


Peyton is the head of posting for the FGB site. She lives in my state of South Carolina, and I think she is just such a sweet person! She's definitely going to be doing a lot of the "behind the scenes" work on the site. 

Now all that's left is me! I'm the head of sponsoring and community outreach. My job is to reach out to companies and match girls up with companies to work with on their blogs. I do a lot of emailing and I get to do one of my absolute favorite things in this position.. which is talking to people and working to help them find the perfect blogger to help promote them. 

MEMBERS ALREADY INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY: 

I know you've heard this before.. but make sure you've added your info to the google spreadsheets shared with you via the newsletter. Also be sure you're following all of the FGB social accounts, and write a post on your blog about the #FGBlaunch so we can spread the word! I'm looking forward to getting to know you girls :) 


post signature