Dec 8, 2014

Another Side of Me

I started my blog to share me. All sides of me. Classy Cathleen was started so that I could have my own space on the internet to really be myself. I've been blogging for almost a year now and I realized I haven't completely shared ALL sides of me with y'all.

My family has visited all 47 of the South Carolina State Parks. Every weekend we visit a park, or go hiking or anything outdoors like that. Personally, I love being outside! I don't think I've really made that clear to y'all as my readers just how much I love being outside. So yesterday, December 8th, we went out to Drehere Island State Park. We went on about a 3 mile hike, and it was pretty perfect. 

Another part of me that I don't share a lot is that I love photography. Taking photos is just my favorite thing. I enjoy trying out new focus points, playing with the flash, EVERYTHING. Photography is just a part of me that I cannot believe I have never shared on my blog before. For Christmas I am hoping and praying that I get a camera of my own. Currently I am just borrowing my dad's Nikon D300 (I think that's what it is anyways). But I love taking the camera out on hikes and trying all different shots and angles. I thought it would be kind of neat to show y'all some parts of me that I haven't shared before on Classy Cathleen

































I'm really so proud of all of these photos. I enjoy photography more than anything, and starting mid-January, I'm taking a photography class which is super, super, SUPER exciting. 

Please let me know if you're not too bored after looking at all my photos haha.I needed to post this to make Classy Cathleen more like my internet home, and not just where I come to only show one side of me. 

post signature