Dec 16, 2014

Pajamas for Christmas Morning

Pjs
Can y'all believe Christmas is only 8 days away.. I'm so overwhelmed with school right now, and life in one word is well, Insane. I so desparately want all of the above pajama pants to be mine right now. I've felt like such a slob the past few weeks. Leggings have been a must in just about every outfit of mine.. as well as oversized t-shirts and sweatshirts. I keep telling myself I need to actually try one day.. but then I always end up talking myself out of it and going right back to my leggings. BUT BACK ON THE SUBJECT OF PAJAMA PANTS AND WHY THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS....

Basically, In my family every year we get new pajamas for Christmas and those are the "Christmas PJ's" of that year. I haven't gotten any yet.. but the ones in the photo above are just too cute. J.Crew is at the top of my list when it comes to pajama pants. I've fallen in love with those buffalo checks and tartan plaid. All of these would be just perfect for Christmas morning when I walk down the stairs and get to spend the whole day with my family celebrating Jesus' birthday.

//red flannel//stripes//dots (sold out)//double sided flannel//buffalo check (sold out)//swiss dot//fair isle//french blue + off white//

This post is part of the #countdown2blogmas collab. Do me a favor and follow the other blogs in this collab!


post signature