Mar 10, 2015

An iPhone Story..

I've had my iPhone 4 for like a couple years now. It hasn't busted or majorly acted up before last week.. well I mean other than the fact that the home button has a mind of its own, and the power button doesn't work.. but y'know other than that it's totally fine. So last week it just wouldn't turn on. Like both buttons wouldn't work, but when I plugged it in it would vibrate as though it was charging, but the screen wouldn't turn on. Soooo I didn't know what was up with it. I got home from school, told my mom and dad what was up.. and we hopped on eBay and ordered an iPhone 5 (having the latest and greatest tech has never been important to me). The iPhone is coming today or some other time this week. But, my iPhone 4 started working again (of course) right after we ordered the new one.. BUT ANYWAYS I'm kind of excited for a bigger phone, so I looked at some cases! 
Here are the ones that are at the top of my list:

Tech
Leave it to me to pick out 15 different cases.. and have 10 of them be Kate Spade. Soooo chances are my case is gonna be Kate Spade, or Lilly, or Jonathan Adler. My favorite two are the paint swatches (bottom row, second on the left) and the Hello Sunshine (bottom row, farthest right). But I really love all of these cases..

links:

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // 


Which case is your favorite out of the ones I've chosen above?

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen