Apr 18, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Target

Lilly Pulitzer for Target picks!

Who would I be if I didn't blog about Lilly for Target... Am I right? No, but seriously y'all are probably sick or just dying in anticipation for the collab that will go live (from what I've seen) between 1-3 am EST. I will be online. I can promise you that. I will be staying up with my gal from Chicago (check out her blog, she's the sweetest!) , Kath getting ready for the sale and hopefully successfully scooping our most favorite pieces from the collection. So... Without further-a-do, here are my favorite pieces that I hope to score!

Halter top in Pineapple Punch // Tassel Scarf in Boom Boom // Challis Pom Pom shorts in Upstream // iPhone Case in Fan Dance // iPhone Case in Sea Urchin You // Porcelain Dessert Plates Set of Four // Beaded Headwrap in White and Gold

So best of luck to everyone shopping online and in stores! Remember to be nice (PLEASE) and I hope you get all that you want :) 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen