Jun 12, 2015

F R I - Y A Y L I N K S

via myself and my fabulous art talents
Hopefully you read my Blogging Goals for the Summer.. I'm so pumped y'all! I cannot wait to execute and carry out everything for y'all as my readers :) I had talked about staying consistent.. So think of this as me trying to be consistent! 

So today is Fri- YAY (because really, who says Friday anymore?) and to celebrate the end of a insanely long week and the start of a super fun weekend.. HERE is the first ever FRIYAY LINKS on Classy Cathleen! Who's pumped? Because I am. 

o n e // Kacey Musgraves' Latest Music Video


Just hoe your own row and raise your own babies //

Smoke your own smoke and grow your own daisies //

Mend your own fences and own your own crazy //

Mind your own biscuits and life will be gravy //

Such a cute song! I love it...

t w o // tennis shoes

I don't know why, but I've been loving tennis shoes lately! Just that casual style I guess.. I actually ordered some on Monday from Finish Line and they came on Wednesday! Here's the one's I got, and some other favs of mine...


t h r e e // Citrus Keds

Yep, you read that right! These Keds are white with oranges on them... OMG RIGHT?! #gimme

f o u r // Your Typical Prep

Caitlin is a good friend of mine.. like we talk daily, but I just had to give her a shoutout this week! She's posted three great posts this week. Two of those were outfit posts, and they were perfect! Check out the preview below.. and follow the links!




1 // 2 // 3

I've seen a lot of bloggers with statement clutches lately.. And I love it. All the bright colors, fun tassels, and interesting patterns just make me swoon! I came across this under $50 option last week, and I couldn't be more glad! This is one of those times where you can be on-trend, but not break the bank.

s i x // Books to Read

I try and add plenty of books for me to read in my Pinterest board called (can you guess?) books! One of my personal goals for the Summer is to get back into reading. My friends, Courtney and Madeline started a breakfast book club at my school in April, and our current book is The 5th Wave by Rick Vancey. I'm about to start it as soon as I publish this post actually. It's supposed to be pretty good! It's gonna be a movie soon actually. I'd love any book recommendations from you guys!

s e v e n // Sweet Summertime
I'm in love with my Summertime Pinterest Board. Like it's probably my favorite board on my account if I'm honest. My second favorite would have to be my Photography Fun board.. but if my Summer looked like that board? Perfection. Complete and utter perfection. 

I'm planning a super fun birthday outing with some friends because my birthday is July 3! I was just thinking about parties and confetti the other day, and just randomly searched for gold confetti on Amazon. Y'all, 1.5 ounces of gold confetti. THAT'S A LOT OF CONFETTI!! I totally think I'm gonna go for it. 

n i n e // CLASSY CATHLEEN NEWSLETTER
SO excited to announce this! I love the idea of talking to y'all right in your inbox once a week... Is that weird? Whatever. I think it's great, and YOU NEED TO SUBSCRIBE! It'll make my day :)

Subscribe to Classy Cathleen and follow the FUN!




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen