Jun 26, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

It's another #FRIYAY!! WOOOO!
My birthday is exactly one week away and I am currently out with a friend having a super fun photo shoot out and about downtown. SO PUMPED to share it with y'all.. but you'll have to wait until next Fri YAY to see! #nospoilers.

This week was pretty low-key.. God bless. I got to blog a fair amount, which is always good. Blogging brings me back to myself. Here's some links that have been brought to my attention or that I came across the past week. I ENCOURAGE you to do a little exploring and click around!

I watched Get Smart with my favorite, Anne Hathaway this week.. It was great. I almost peed myself.

via
I also watched one of my favorite movies, Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights with my mom, Michaela. I really needed something to take my mind off a couple things lately.. So Michaela really helped me out. Go check out her blog!



You HAVE TO see it

Okay so those two weren't really links.... but I had to share!





Charlotte Russe is having some amazing sales going on.. And I'm tweeting out my favs all day! Follow me on Twitter

Where in American Should You Really Live? -- I got NYC.. Not too terribly surprised there

Some of my most favorite bloggers, Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess (who are incredibly successful if you didn't know.) compiled a list of their top 12 posts about blogging. A MUST READ

TAKE A QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift lyric best describes... I got 22 "we're happy free confused and lonely at the same time. It's miserable and magical.."



Well guys.. It's been another FRIYAY! Have an incredible weekend, and don't forget to make me SUPER HAPPY by subscribing to my newsletter that goes out every weekend! Inside you'll find photos, links, and updates! 


Join the fun! Subscribe to my newsletter!!





.post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen