Jul 31, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

HAPPY FRIDAY! I swear as it gets closer and closer to August 19th, when I start school again, these weeks just keep flying past! Can you believe that the #bloggersbts linkup is starting on Monday?! Y'all tomorrow is the first day of August! Holy heck.. Where does time go? This week really has been a lot of fun. The first ever #bloggerblab (check out my last post for more info) was on Wednesday, and I made a bunch of new friends... I got to chat with Jamie and Nicole and all my other lovely blogging friends.. And I don't know, just such a fun week! So if you've followed Classy Cathleen for at least a week, you know about Friyay links! If you're new here -- let me fill you in. Each week I share some of my favorite links from the past week, and you're more than welcome to click on all of them!














And last but not least I would LOVE it if you would follow me on Pinterest & Instagram!!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen