Aug 22, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S -- on a Saturday

So I may/may not have been so busy with school starting back and figuring out how I'm going to balance blogging with my day to day assignments. So these FriYAY links are here late. So late that it's a Saturday! But anyways, happy clicking! Hope you find something interesting :)






Ariel's DIY video couldn't have come at a more perfect time.. next week is DIY week on #bloggersBTS

Read more about Emily Weiss

This is truly amazing

This off the shoulder top by Topshop is under $30 and makes me wish Summer was year round

OBSESSED

four ways to avoid writer's block

ALERT ALERT NEW DRESS YOUR TECH

This Dallas home is fearless and I'm loving it... Can I move in now?

This Kendra Scott is under $30 so MOVE FAST

Just found a new online store I'm in love with

Go learn more about Lauren from A Touch of Southern Grace on Rachel's blog!

I know guacamole is extra

Jamie and Nicole met up in NYC and I wish I could've gone!

13 gmail hacks you NEED to know

scoop up these adorable notebooks before it's too late

Go see where all the Classy Cathleen magic happens.. At my desk!

baked oatmeal for those on the go

Here's your Back to School supply guide made by your's truly

Go check out Nicole's desk!

Seriously loving these One Kings Lane dividers

blueberry almond granola? Yes please

Dying over these beaded sandals @ Anthro

Amber Lewis' home is beautiful

Anna Zajac's studio apartment is #goals

All the decorative pillows you could ever need....

Yay for me FINALLY getting this FriYAY post up... even if it is a Saturday! So I hope you had a super fantastic Friday, and an even better Saturday. XO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen