Aug 7, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S



Feeling those Friyay vibes today FOR SURE! Later this evening my family and I will be off off and away to Table Rock State Park for a nice weekend in the mountains.. But never fear, you'll see pictures next week.. I promise. BUT LET'S GET INTO THE POST! If you're new here.. First off WELCOME WELCOME! but second off, you probably don't know too much about Friyays here on Classy Cathleen. Can I just say.. they are so much fun! I share a HUGE collection of links I've been loving from other blogs, websites, products, news ect ect. SO now that you know what's up.. Let's talk links:






OBSESSED with BAN.DO! I'm loving these greeting cards












Cristina and Rachel met up & their outfits were on point








SO WOW! That should be PLENTY of reading material for ya.. Hope you enjoyed:) Happy clicking!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen