Aug 14, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH IT'S FRIYAY! And you regular readers here on Classy Cathleen know what Friyay's mean! I share bunches and bunches of links to all kinds of things.. Products on my wishlist, blog posts that were on point this past week, fun articles, and just totally random things that you need to click and see for yourself.. Happy Friyay and Happy clicking y'all (or should I say you guys shoutout to Nicole & Jamie)


Do you own a Clarisonic? Did you know they were invented by an AIDS researcher? Read more here











Jamie and Nicole both shared great posts on college and the application process

Cristina talks inspiration boards in her latest posts


I think this is the longest FRIYAY post I've ever done.. Well have fun clicking through all these! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen