Oct 2, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

It's Friday Friday gotta get down on.... wait maybe for this weekend we should just change it to gotta get inside because it's pouring buckets thanks Joaquin... well y'know that doesn't have quite the nice ring to it. Anyways, It's rainy.. and I'm at home when the homecoming game is tonight and Joaquin you have thrown my high school into a state of confusion. I'm planning on staying inside, and if I go out, my bean boots will be on my feet all weekend long. I'm pulling out some chunky knits and fuzzy socks.. If you need me I'll be in bed.. drinking hot chocolate and wrapped up in a blanket. Oh and homework.. and maybe watching either Twilight or Gossip Girl. Maybe I should seriously be thanking Joaquin now?

Anyways, if you're new round here you probably don't know what I'm talking about when I talk about FRIYAY LINKS.. They're kinda the greatest thing ever if you ask me, but I'm totally bias. Every Friday, I celebrate the end of another week and the beginning of a new weekend by sharing some links I've been loving!






What goes on inside a high schooler's brain... As told as accurately as I could














Looking for some truly beautiful Tumblr blogs to follow? Mikayla and Caitlin FOR SURE.. and me too 


If people at my school dressed like this for HOCO.... I can only imagine These 100 picks are beautiful! Still can't wait to show y'all my dress -- even if I'm not going to the dance











Which chick flick are you? I wanna know! I got the Notebook.. and I'm really not surprised. I'm thinking I'm gonna watch some Nicholas Sparks tonight too.. It's been awhile since I last had a tearfest. 

Wishing you all a LOVELY weekend.. STAY DRY!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen