Jan 10, 2016

2016 Reading List


One of my goals for 2016 is to read more... I want to at least read 25 books (not counting those books assigned to me). However, I don't want to just read 25 new books. I want to read a decent number of classic books as well. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Sparks novel... but I also love a good challenge. Pictured above is a few of the stories found on my momma's shelf that I plan on reading this year. This post is more of a reference to me. A post that I can look back on throughout this year as I try to accomplish this goal, although I will gladly take any book recommendations you have to give me! 

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin

Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote

The Folded Clock by Heidi Julavitz

Wildflower by Drew Barrymore

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

The Vacationers by Emma Straub

The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza

The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

What She Left Behind by Ellen Marie Wiseman

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

From the Memoirs of a Non-Enemy Combatant by Alex Gilvarry

The November Criminals by Sam Munson

Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple

The Emperor's Children by Claire Messud

Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stuart

This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper

I'll Drink to That by Betty Halbreich

On The Road by Jack Kerouac

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Like I said earlier, any recomendations you might have would be very appreciated... I've already started Wuthering Heights and I just can't wait for all the wonderful titles I will read this year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen