Jan 15, 2016

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

Ayeeee it's the first FRIYAY LINKS of 2016!!!! I'm currently at home chilling because it's a teacher workday at my high school today... GOD BLESS! I've been incredibly stressed with just all kinds of random crap lately and I needed this break more than anything. Having time just to lay down in bed and enjoy the silence and not waking up early.... It's so wonderful. So if you're new round these parts, you might not know what the heck FRIYAY LINKS is... so let me tell you! I love shouting out other bloggers and websites that I read. Friyay links is a way I can both celebrate Friday as well as shout out my favs! Here's to many more Friyay posts this 2016 year!



 P.S. Come join Rachel, Cristina, and I for a twitter chat at 4 PM EST TODAY 1/15/2016 for a #galpalchat!!! Follow me on Twitter, it's sure to be a fun time -- open to any gal pals ;)




I've talked about (more like obsessed over) Jessica's portraits multiple times... so here's another one



I started two art classes yesterday (semester two let's go) so my photography pinterest board is gonna be filled with plenty of inspiration










































That's it for this week! Have a HAPPY WEEKEND, friends! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen