Feb 12, 2016

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

Happy, Happy, Happy, HAPPY FRIYAY! 



I only went to school for three days this week because I spent a little longer in Table Rock than I had originally planned on. I was left with a heck-a-lot of homework to catch up on, and I'm just getting around to finish all the essays I missed. Isn't it crazy how absolutely nothing happens when you're there in class, but when you miss one day, all heck breaks loose and you're instantly so far behind!

Nothing really new or interesting has been happening lately... nothing new nothing fun nothing cool worth talking about. I've pretty much just been eating chocolate and watching netflix. Oh and the #galpallinkup went live! I hope everyone's had a pretty great week and cheers to the long weekend!

If you're new round here, you might not know what FRIYAY LINKS are kinda a weekly thing (minus last week, I was lazy) where I highlight all of my favorite blog posts and articles from around the internet this week. So here's today's Links! Happy Clicking!





























Here's what I've been eating lately... Y'know, if you were wondering










So I'm sorry for the overload of Valentine's Day links but that's pretty much all that's on the internet right now... Hope you enjoyed this week's edition! See you 'round here this time next week, and Happy weekend!

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen