Feb 20, 2016

Krass & Co { RunRunner Pants } Review




A while back I applied to be a campus rep for Krass & Co because I absolutely love this brand! My long time readers know that it's a rare occasion that I feature brands on my blog... so you know that I'm actually a true fan of this brand. You might not recognize the company from these pants... but you've probably seen their shorts on Instagram or Pinterest before! Yes, their products are a little pricey but they are definitely worth it. These RunRunner pants are some of the most comfortable things I've ever put on my legs. 

These pants have the cutest printed band around the waist as well as around the ankles. They have a hidden pocket perfect for your phone or iPod to fit in while you go for a run - and who doesn't love a good pocket! The Krass & Co RunRunner pants also have seams so if your school has a dress code... These leggings are a perfect fit! You can either choose solid black leggings, the pair I have in the pattern: sweet bee, black in the pattern: secret garden, and navy with the pattern: veranda. In other words, you can't go wrong with any pattern of RunRunner pants! 

The sizing is pretty accurate, I got a size 4 and they fit just right. The only thing I don't like is that because I'm a little on the short side... so the patterned ankles don't exactly line up right on my ankles. I don't really know how to explain other than the fact that I'm not quite tall enough for them to fit exactly right. But they're still adorable and I know I'm going to get a LOT of wear out of these! 

And remember how I said I'm a campus rep? You can get these pants as well as some Krass & Co shorts for 15% off! Use the code: classycathleen15 

xo




you can kind of see what I was talking about with the fit of the pants in the above picture




No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen