Aug 11, 2016

Brookgreen Evening

School starts on Wednesday, August 17th. I'm completely ignoring reality by enjoying a week at Myrtle Beach. I am currently sitting at an ocean facing picnic table editing photos, watching birds, writing this post, and listening to the waves crash. I'm in paradise (minus the mosquitos). Last night, we revisited my favorite place, Brookgreen Gardens. If you've been reading for awhile, you may remember this post. Brookgreen is the most beautiful garden I have ever visited. It's filled with statues and sculptures, fountains and ponds, as well as bunches of flowers and other plants. Here's a few shots from my evening stroll and head to my instagram story and snapchat story to see more inside the gardens (both usernames are cathslagle).




















Happy Thursday :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen