Dec 2, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016


















This Thanksgiving, the family and I traveled to Myrtle Beach State Park and adventured in and around that area. Brookgreen Gardens where Jonathan got bit by a horse (hence the large and slightly goofy smile), Huntington Beach was as lovely as ever, as were the Black Friday deals that I actually shopped this year! Typically we steer clear of crazy outlets and crowded stores, but Myrtle Beach State Park had some pretty good deals this year! Isaac participated in an 8k Turkey Trot with Ainsley's Angels Thanksgiving morning and I shared a yummy lasagna while watching Peanuts and Elf with my family. 

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and Merry December! Christmas here we come! 

Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen