Aug 19, 2017

Editing Playlist


In case you are a long time follower of Classy Cathleen, you probably noticed that my instagram account tends to be filled with other faces than my own most of the time. That is because recently I decided to open up shop as a portrait photographer, specializing in affordable senior portraits. I've been offering my services for almost a year now, and business has picked up much quicker than I thought it would. Anyways, as you can imagine with business picking up and the sometimes multiple portrait sessions a week, I'm constantly using Adobe Lightroom and editing photos. Although it's very easy to have Netflix going while editing pictures, I have a bad habit of getting sucked into whatever it is I happen to be watching, and then I tend to get little to no work done. This Summer, I decided I was going to do my best at maximizing my editing time and doing the most work and the best work in the shortest amount of time so I can enjoy the rest of my day away from my computer screen! I created an editing playlist, that reflects my completely eclectic taste in music, as well as providing background music that doesn't distract me from my edits. And I must say, it's a pretty good playlist... You can learn a lot about someone by the music that they listen to, so here's your opportunity to learn a little more about me!

Editing jams - playlist
* make sure you listen to it on shuffle though otherwise you'll have The Beatles and Fitz and The Tantrums back to back to back

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen