Dec 25, 2017

Blogger Secret Santa 2017



  Merry Christmas, friends! 
What a beautiful day it is to celebrate the birth of Jesus! Wishing you and yours a safe and happy holiday. 



Earlier last month, Abigail of Living the Gray Life and I organized our second Blogger Secret Santa gift exchange. Last year was such a success: we had a fantastic group of bloggers participating and everyone was so cute in their gift giving! This year, I would love to take credit for such a fun gift exchange, but Abigail was absolutely incredible and organized the entire exchange! Thanks Abigail for such a fun time :)

This year, my secret santa was Colleen from Buckeye Bliss!

Colleen is the cutest (just look at her instagram) and I love everything about her blog! I was so excited to learn that she was my secret santa. I also found out in her super sweet Christmas card, that we share the same birthday! How fun!


For our Secret Santa gift exchange we used Elfster to keep everything secret and organized! With this program, participants can share a wish list to give their secret santa some ideas as to what to buy for them. I had asked for a cd by one of my santa's favorite artists as well as some cutesy little festive dorm decor items since I'm moving into the dorms next year, and decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things! She surprised me with some elf slipper socks (the cutest AND the softest) and a Demi Lovato cd which I had been meaning to pick up for myself! Oh and chocolate!! It was the perfect Christmas present!

Thanks a ton, Colleen! And thanks everyone else for participating in the Secret Santa exchange! 
Merry Christmas!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen