Feb 26, 2014

February Obsessions

Hey y'all,
When everyone started writing "monthly favorites" posts on their blogs, and making "monthly favorites" videos, I started thinking of a different idea for the same type of post. I came up with "Monthly Obsessions". Isn't Obsessions a better word? I think so...

Anyways, this month I have been loving a few things.. I'm going to put them into categories so that it's easy for y'all to follow. 

Food-

Bear Naked granola: Have you ever tried this stuff before? It's so yummy! As you may know, I do a good bit of hiking over the weekend. When we finish a trail, and we go back into the car, granola is a good reward. This granola is very good. 

Cliff Bars: These granola bars are made in so many different flavors. All of them, that I have tried so far, are delicious. My favorite is the bar with Macadamia nuts in it. 

Clothes-

Sew Stinkin' Cute: My monogrammed Lilly Pulitzer pocket tee is adorable. I love all of Sew Stinkin' Cute's shirts, but mine is just perfect! 

Chambray Shirt: I own a chambray shirt from Old Navy, and I love how versatile this top is. It looks great with statement necklaces, sweaters, pearls, or just by itself. 

Accessories- 

Blue rosette necklace: I love this necklace to the moon and back. I especially love the color of it. The blue color is perfect for Spring. 

Needlepoint Cuff: I have a cuff bracelet from York Design Co that I'm in love with! It is navy with adorable margaritas on it! This cuff reminds me of summer...

Random-

The Proper Puppy: I purchased two dog collars from The Proper Puppy. Most dog collars are boring, but these collars are the complete opposite! My puppies Minnie and Merry {They're twins by the way} have adorable collars. They even have their name's embroidered onto the collars!

Lori Leigh Designs: I received a jewelry case from Lori Leigh designs recently. Have you ever been travelling, and when you unpack, all of your jewelry is tangled up? That's happened to me before... This case solves all of those problems. It has a envelope pouch {with a separator on the inside} to put your necklaces or bracelets in. It also has a separate compartment in the bottom for bracelets, or other necklaces. And just when you thought that it doesn't get any better than that, it does! There is another place on the side for rings! I mean come on... This case is perfect!

These are all of my "obsessions" from this month. I hope that you enjoyed this post, and thanks for reading!



4 comments :

  1. I've been looking for a cute collar for my puppy so thanks for sharing The Proper Puppy - everything is so cute!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belle,
      I can't thank you enough for commenting! These collars are amazing quality and are just all around perfect! Make sure that you get your puppy's name on the collar!

      Delete
  2. I love my chambray shirt, and I'm dying for one of those rosette necklaces!!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting Kristin! Chambray shirts are pretty much perfect.. and so are rosette necklaces!

      Delete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen