Feb 27, 2014

York Design Co {Review}

Hey Y'all,
I love the look of needlepoint. Especially after seeing all of the adorable items that York Design Co sells, I REALLY love the look of needlepoint! York Design Co is a company that makes needlepoint accessories. On their website they sell needlepoint cuffs, handbags, belts, and headbands. 

I received a very nice cuff from York Design Co. If you are following me on Instagram, then I'm sure you have seen it already in my latest pictures. Just in case you haven't seen it, I hope you enjoy the next couple of pictures! 





To purchase the same cuff I have: click here!

I am so in love with this cuff. But, in all honesty, York Design Co has cuffs that are perfect for any occasion. They are great quality cuffs, with leather on the inside. Also, if you have a bit of a larger wrist, that's not a problem! All you have to do is pull lightly on your cuff, so that it is your size. These cuffs are just flexible enough to fit everyone. 



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen