Feb 28, 2014

Five on Friday

Five on Friday

Hey Y'all,
It's another Friday... And you know what that means! It's that time of week for another Five on Friday post. If you are just now joining my blog, then make sure that you read my last Five on Friday post. Ok, so let's go ahead and get on into today's post.

Item #1: Seersucker running shorts- This shorts are absolutely adorable! I love the seersucker material, and I would have never thought to put that fabric on running shorts! Lauren James is the only place that I have ever seen with seersucker running shorts.

Item #2: Gold Bow Belt- How cute is this belt? I love it! Because of its gold color, this belt will match anything. This belt is from Lilly Pulitzer, and I don't know.. It just reminds me of Spring.

Item #3: Critter mug- Oh. My. Goodness. This mug is absolutely perfect to drink your tea, coffee, hot chocolate.. Whatever you drink! This mug is from ModCloth, but they are sold out of this exact mug. Under their "Kitchen and Dining" section there are other mugs that are just as cute as this critter mug!  Click here.

Item #4: Kate Spade notebooks- These notebooks are so decorative {if you know what I mean}. These prints are very different then say.. a Lilly Pulitzer notebook. I'm not saying that I don't like Lilly Pulitzer prints. I'm just saying it's good to have a more sophisticated and serious notebook at times. This Kate Spade notebook set is very serious but girly at the same time. Click here.

Item #5: Book Clutch- I will say it again: Kate Spade items are very sophisticated and classy. These Kate Spade classic novel book clutches are beautiful. These clutches are very unique. I have never seen a classic book turned into a clutch until now! I am so in love with this clutch, and this is a genius idea from Kate Spade. Click here.

I hope that you enjoyed this week's selections, and I hope that you will stick around for tomorrow's post...


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen