Mar 14, 2014

A New Way to Wear Your Infinity Scarves

Hey Y'all,
Today I have an outfit and a new idea for y'all! So.. I was thinking. How boring is it to wear your infinity scarves in the traditional way! I think that's pretty boring. 

Here is a new way to wear your infinity scarves {P.S. It's super easy!} 

Step 1: Put the scarf on {pretty easy right?} 
Step 2: Twist the scarf once 
Step 3: Twist the scarf one more time
Step 4: Put the loop at the bottom around your neck.. There you have it! A new way to tie your scarf:)

Here are some more outfit pictures: 

Details:
Top: T. J. Maxx
Jeans: Target
Scarf: Kohls

Do me a favor and pin some of my images to Pinterest please! 

Thanks,
Cathleen 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen