Mar 14, 2014

Five on Friday

five on friday


Hey Y'all,
I'm so glad it's Friday! You have no idea how crazy this week has been... I bet it's the time change that's throwing me off. Anyways, I decided to put a Five on Friday together before I leave for the mountains {look for pictures on Monday}. 

Item #1: Sparkle shorts- These shorts are perfect. I don't know how else to describe them! They would match pretty much everything.. Link

Item #2: Kate Spade bow necklace- I love Kate Spade. The simplicity of this bow necklace is very elegant, and I don't know.. Classy! Link

Item #3: Kate Spade bow wristlet- First of all, let's look at this color! I am in love. Also, the bow completes this wristlet! It is perfect. Link

Item #4: York Design Co monogram needlepoint cuff- Let's just take a minute and stare at all of this cuff's perfectness! Ok and it's monogrammed! Um, yes. It's beautiful... Link

Item #5: Kate Spade lemon cuff- Lemons are so cute! Especially on Kate Spade items. How could you not love this cuff? Link

I hope y'all have a great weekend! 
XOXO,
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen