Mar 10, 2014

Fab Fashions {Review}





Hey Y'all, 
I recently found a seller on Instagram, that goes by the name of Fab Fashions. After receiving a couple of bracelets from them, I understand why they call themselves FAB fashions! These bracelets are perfect. 

I received a bow bracelet from Fab Fashions. The bow part of the bracelet has sparkle studs on it. The chain on it is gold and matches the bow. I like my bracelets tight to my wrist. I guess you could say that I have a pretty small wrist... Anyways, when the bracelet is fastened close to my wrist, the chain hangs down. That's the one thing I don't like about this bracelet, but it's not that big of a deal. Other than that, I love this bracelet!

The other bracelet that I received from Fab Fashions is this gold chain with a red fabric woven through the chain. This bracelet is so beautiful. I love it. It fits tightly around my wrist (no chain hanging down), which is one of the things that I love about this bracelet. Also, on their Instagram account, they show this bracelet in multiple colors! 

Oh and remember this necklace?
I originally had gotten it from A Modern Boutique, but I found out that Fab Fashions has it too!
Ok, let's talk about packaging...
How perfect is this envelope? I love it! When I got home, and saw that this was waiting for me... Let me tell you, I was excited. Not only is the envelope perfect, but every piece of jewelry is individually wrapped in plastic. This is a good thing because nobody likes tangled jewelry! 

I defenitly think that y'all should check out Fab Fashions.. I love all of their jewelry so much! 


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen