Mar 29, 2014

Staple Saturday

staple saturday

staple saturday by classycathleen featuring vera bradley purses

Hey y'all,
If you're new to Classy Cathleen, then you don't know about my Staple Saturdays. Basically, every Saturday.. I pick one item that I feel is an essential or a staple... And I share it with y'all:) Let's move on into today's post!

I love wristlets. Whether they be monogrammed, Vera Bradley, Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch.. I love the look and simple style of wristlets.

peach and navy



J.Crew shorts
jcrew.com



Tory Burch bracelet jewelry
$135 - monnierfreres.co.uk



spring brights



Ted Baker jeans
tedbaker-london.com


Tory Burch flat sandals
toryburch.com


Wristlet wallet
splashofpink.com


Michael kors bracelet
$310 - houseoffraser.co.uk




Sorry for such a short Staple Saturday... Family visiting today:)
xx-
Cathleen

2 comments :

  1. Great staple! I seriously wouldn't have been able to make it through college without my wristlet!


    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Kristin.. I know what you mean! Wristlets are lifesavers...
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen