Mar 20, 2014

Three Proper Puppies

Hey Y'all,
I'm not sure if I have mentioned this in a previous post or not, but I own three dogs. 2 twin Australian Sheppherds and 1 Walker Dalmation mixed. Their names are Minnie, Merry, and Sparky. 

I have had Sparky for around 6-8 years. He was really the first dog {that I can remember} I owned. Now, Sparky is blind and pretty old for a dog. He is moving slower, but he still thinks he is a puppy. 

I got Minnie and Merry in November of 2012. These two puppies are absolutely crazy. Merry is obsessed with her tennis balls, and Minnie will dig up dirt and then chase it! Since they are twins, they both fight to be the "top dog". They are both pretty weird.. 

Anyways, recently I found The Proper Puppy. TPP makes adorable dog collars. Not only are the fabrics adorable {Lilly Pulitzer fabric is at the store online}, but TPP will also put your dog's name on his/her collar! 

All three of my dogs have collars from The Proper Puppy. Each of my dogs have their names on their collars. All of my dogs have very different personalities. The great thing about these collars is that they reflect my dogs' personalities! 

Let's look at some pictures: 












Overall these collars are perfect! 

XOXO,
Cathleen

2 comments :

  1. Your puppies look great! Glad that you like the collars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love them, and my dogs do too:)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen