Mar 19, 2014

Blogging Tips {Series} Info

Hey Y'all,
I have noticed that blogging, is beginning to catch on! More and more people have started a blog about fashion, themselves, cooking... whatever! I have nothing against that. I think having a blog is a great way to do something productive and share your interests with the world.

But... Why start something and not do it right? That's where this series comes in handy! If you are a newbie blogger or just any person who blogs for fun or for a profit... could benefit from this series.

My goal is to have one post with many tips from a variety of bloggers, and to have multiple guest posts for this series. If you are a blogger, and you are interested in helping me complete this series.. Please email me! classycathleen@gmail.com I will then send you more information.

xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen