Apr 30, 2014

Spring Statements

Last week, I wrote a post on Preppy Monogram Style about Spring Statements. I really enjoyed writing this post.. So I thought I would share it with y'all:)

spring statements
I've shared many times on this blog that Spring is my favorite season. But, I don't think I have really elaborated on why I like Spring so much! I enjoy the Spring season becasue of all the bright colors. I really love putting bright pops of color in outfits, and Spring is the only season that bright pops of color are appropriate for! 

In the collage above, you can probably easily put things into categories. I'm not talking about bracelets, clothes, necklacaes, scarves, bags... I mean bright colors and sparkles. When I think of Spring, I think of sparkly things and super bright colors. It doesn't matter what they are, all of the above items set statements for Spring! Let's look at some outfits with the above items in them: 


spring
See? This outfit shows the bright blue color, and how beautiful it is for pops of Spring color!


peach, jacks, and navy
I love the peachy colored pants in this set. These pants are the first thing you notice when you look at the above picture. They are bright, popping, and I just love this look!!


Tory and chinos
Again, bright pops of color for Spring! These shorts are a perfect example of popping green..


Make sure to follow tinytulip.com's blog Preppy Monogram Style with Bloglovin' . I write on Preppy Monogram Style every Monday and Friday. Hope to see you there on Friday:)
xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen