May 11, 2014

Cream and Coral ft. Ford Designs

Hey Y'all,
I love taking outfit pictures, and then posting them for y'all to see:) I love the cream color that my tanktop is.. I was thinking this morning, cream looks so bad by itself! Let's brighten it up a bit.. 

As you know, I go out every weekend to the SC state parks. This weekend we headed out to Redcliffe Plantation and Barnwell state park. The majority of the pictures in this post were taken at Redcliffe. 





The magnolia blossoms were beautiful today! 









My Ford Designs bracelets are just darling! I love the rope style of bracelet, and look for more outfits and a review post in the future:) 

Yesterday, I went to Lee State Park and we explored the artesian wells. These bracelets do very well in water. It dried and looked the same as it did when I first got it! 



Hope your weekend was as great as mine! Oh and thank you so much for 1000 followers on Instagram! Here's a special giveaway for you: {link

xx-
Cathleen 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen