May 11, 2014

Dear Mom:

Dear Mom,
You are the most important person in my life right now. It's like you always tell me, You are the only one in our family who has been a girl my age before. You know what I'm going through, you know how I'm really feeling... That's probably what I'm most thankful for.. Having someone to talk to, and tell everything to! Thank you Mom for listening to me.

Mom, even though I don't admit it most the time, you ARE very important to me. I appreciate everything you do to help me grow up to be a strong and woman like you. It means a lot to know that I always have someone there for me on my side. No matter what happens.

Momma.I love you. A lot. I'm sorry I don't tell you that enough. Thank you so much Momma. Thank you for your help, love, encouragement, and words of wisdom. But over all, thank you for your support. Nobody in my life supports me more than you and Dad.

Thank you Mom. From the bottom all the way to the tippy top of my heart. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Oh, and Happy Mothers Day:)

XOXO,
Cathleen


No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen