May 23, 2014

Five on Friday

Untitled #405
Hey Y'all,
Do you notice a pattern going on with any of the above items? Maybe instead of pattern I should say overall theme.. Anyways, I'm going to the beach this weekend! I can't tell you how excited I am.. It feels good to get out and just enjoy the day on the beautiful East Coast. You know what I mean?

So anyways, this is a Five on Friday post as you obviously know from the title of this post, and for those of you that are new to Classy Cathleen, you might not know what the heck a "Five on Friday" post even is! So let me explain: Basically every Friday, I pick 5 items that have either been brought to my attention throughout the week, or just items I have been loving! For an example, Here's the link to last week's post.

Item #1: Sequin bottom beach bag- How fabulous is this bag? Pretty fabulous.. Right? Sparkles are my favorite. If you're following me on Pinterest then you might be familiar with my board, All that Sparkles.  This bag is so much more of a statement bag than a regular beach bag, which is funny because you wouldn't typically think of a statement setting beach bag! {link}

Item #2: Keds Lily Sandal- I have only ever seen Keds make those tennis shoe things.. But honestly, these are pretty great! I like the style, and of course the nautical print on these sandals. Also, I love this shade of red. It's bold, but not too bold and looks good with the brown leather. Good job Keds! I'm a fan:) Did I mention that they're only $30? {link}

Item #3: Calypso Sun hat- Only recently have I become a fan of the summer sun hat style. I think a sun hat is a staple for any trip to the beach! Such a fabulous accessory.. Another thing I love about sun hats is that they are a good tool to protect yourself from the Sun's harmful rays. The Sun is a wonderful thing that is very important in our solar system, but it is important that you stay safe. This sun hat is very pricey, but hey, we can all dream right? {link}

Item #4: Jack Rogers Georgica Jelly Sandals- I am a rather large lover of any and all pairs of Jack Rogers sandals. I just think that the company makes all of their sandals very high quality. Even their Jelly sandals are absolutely perfect! I love the idea of Jack Rogers making Jelly sandals because sometimes you don't want to wear your regular sandals out in the rain or to the pool or even to the beach. These sandals are a fabulous alternative! I NEED a pair of these pretty badly.. {link}

Item #5: Striped Sperries- Sperry Top- Sider shoes are literally the best. They are the most comfortable, and there are so many different styles to choose from! Sperries are cute, but also very classic and good for water. After all they are boat shoes! I couldn't find the exact shoes featured in the collage above, so the pair in the link is a very similar pair. {link}

I hope that you enjoyed this post. I'm pretty sure that this is one of my most developed Five on Friday posts that I have ever written. Let me know what you favorite item was in the collage above:) And, make sure you have entered in my Dashie Notes & Co giveaway here

xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen