May 9, 2014

Five on Friday

five on friday
Happy Friday Y'all,
I love Fridays.. If you are just now joining us here on Classy Cathleen, then you might not know about Five on Fridays! Every Friday I choose five items that I have been LOVING throughout the week. Then I write a little blurb about each one, and I share them with y'all! Make sure you read last week's post..

Item #1: Madewell Deck Shorts- This is such a lovely pair of shorts. I am a fan of the J.Crew chinos, a pretty big fan.. But the pattern on these shorts, and the style of these shorts are just great! {link}

Item #2: Bauble Bar Crystal necklace- I love the details on this necklace.. If this isn't a statement necklace, then I don't know what is! {link}

Item #3: J.Crew Bara Scarf- I love the Springy/Summery colors in this scarf! This is so lovely, and is just the perfect accessory! The stripes are also so darling with the smallest bit of colorblocking {link}

Item #4: Zara City bag- If you have been following my blog recently.. Most of my outfit examples have included this bag! I'm obsessed. I love how simple this leather bag is. It matches pretty much EVERYTHING. {link}

Item #5: Kavu Rope bag- I love this style of bag! It is such a great bag for using with everyday outings and simple outdoor occasions. It is such a high quality bag! {link}

xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen