May 10, 2014

Saturday Essentials

Hey Y'all,
Hope you're having a lovely Saturday! I think I have mentioned before that I go out to the SC state parks over the weekend. I thought I would put together a short and sweet Saturday Essentials post for y'all:) So here we go! 

My first Saturday Essential is a hat. What kind of hat you bring depends on where you're going. If I am going to one of the coastal parks, then I will bring a beach hat. If I am going out in the midlands for a hike, then a baseball cap will be just fine. I usually just stick with my monogrammed hat, but you could bring any Vineyard Vines, Southern Tide, Southern Proper.. Which ever one you feel like bringing! 

My next Saturday Essential would have to be a pair of sunglasses with your favorite croakies attached! I love my Lilly Pulitzer croakies. This is the older style of croakies from Lilly, but I personally like this style better than the newer style. The sunglasses are just from Target. I would never wear a nice pair of sunglasses {Over $20} out to a state park. You never know what could happen, and I would hate to bring $200 sunglasses, and come back home with nothing! 

The very last Saturday Essential is a Ford Designs bracelet. This style of rope bracelets is very comfortable and cute. They make a variety of different colors, and these bracelets can be worn casually to match your t-shirts, or more fancy. On the trails, I like to have one on just because it's cute! 

I hope that you enjoyed reading this post, 
Have a fabulous rest of your Weekend! 
xx-
Cathleen 


2 comments :

  1. The Preppy SistersMay 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM

    I am totally with you on the baseball hat must have- I usually always wear mine on the weekends!

    Julie,

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one:)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen