May 14, 2014

Splurge vs. Save {part 2}

Hey y'all,
Happy Wednesday! When Erin from Credit Card Insider asked me to write about splurging and saving, I was super excited. Personally, I love saving up my money and having the look for less. I think it's much more practical then just throwing down a stack of money every time you see something that you like. 

I wrote yesterday about one bracelet that instead of paying the full $125, I payed $20 for an almost exact lookalike. Today, I wanted to share another great deal! 

Michael Kors watches are perfect. They are also very expensive. I can understand splurging on something if it's high quality or if you have wanted it for a long time. If you are just in need of a watch... I would try Target! 

The rosegold watch that I had originally wanted was $195 . The one that I got from Target was $16.99. It tells time, and looks great with other bracelets in jewelry stacks. 





Let's take one more look at that Michael Kors watch..

I'm so very happy that I purchased my watch from Target instead of Micheal Kors. I have nothing on Michael Kors, it's just that you don't always need the best of the best brands to be happy and fashionable!

xx-
Cathleen 

2 comments :

  1. Love this and the watch you found is perfect! Personally, I think yours is cuter than the Michael Kors! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think so too...
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen